Are YOU looking for a dynamic, heart-centered, and engaging speaker for your next event?
I offer a blend of humor, practicality, insight, and hope that speaks to the power of courageous intimacy with ourselves and others in connecting our innate Divinity with our inherent Humanity. I bring over 25 years of stage and theater experience along with experience in leading workshops, worship services, and support groups.
I would love to speak with you and determine how we can work together to meet the needs of your participants and the goals of your conference.
All topics can be formatted into break-out sessions, keynotes, or longer workshops. Here’s a sample of some of my previous topics:
- No More Shame: Unpacking Your Spiritual Sexual Baggage
- The Art of Sexual Conversation
- Intimacy in Motion: Co-dependence, Counter-dependence and Interdependence
- Relationship Improvisation: Thinking and Loving on the Edge of Creation
- G*d Doesn’t Hate You: LGBTQ Experiences as People of Faith
Guest Preaching/Pulpit Supply
I have been a frequent guest minister at congregations throughout the United States and in Melbourne, Australia. I enjoy leading worship for people of all faith traditions. Here are a few of the topics I have used in past sermons. Please contact me for more topics or to discuss something else that fits your needs.
- Birthing a New Self
- A Sabbath Wholly Kept
- That Left Turn at Albuquerque
- Yes, and… Relationship Improvisation
- Embracing our Darkness and Light
- Some Things Are Broken, but I’m OK
What My Clients Are Saying
…listening to DiAnna today, helped me to know exactly the right things to say. My roommate is my best friend, and just because she is with someone of the same sex doesn’t change the way that I feel about her as a person or our friendship. Again, thank you so much for that! I realized how not accepting someone’s feelings can really hurt and change everything…”
– C (UNC-Asheville student responding to Sexual Diversity and Faith presentation)
“Rev. DiAnna is a talented speaker who is engaging, entertaining, and right on the mark when it comes to tailoring the presentation to her audience. She exceeded my expectations in both her message and delivery. DiAnna was well prepared, delivered a high-energy presentation, and kept the class engaged from start to finish, which is no easy task for 4 hours!”
Dr. Bethany Novotny – East Tennessee State University